Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CAUTION- Men At Work!

Our barn
Shawn's leather shop in the back- Tonight we poured one more section of concrete in our barn/Shawn's leather shop- No, these men are not the local inmates from jail. They are the guys that work with Shawn for the city- We have had to pour our cement in 3 sections because it's to hard for them to finish more than that at one time. It's a little easier on the checkbook that way too. Shawn is still working on his shop in the back. He will be able to do all his leather work out there. It will be so nice to get his mess and sewing machines out of MY laundry room!!!

3 comments:

Jodi and Shawn Davis said...

Hey there cutie! Looks like you have been busy with the girls and carving pumpkins. Where did you get the cute font from? Did you have to up load it from somewhere else? Let me know, I really like it. They don't have much to chose from on this site. Ü

WheelersFamily said...

Seems like these kind of projects never end...at least ours. I will be glad when Joe finishes our walk out basement.

Candi said...

Jani, I barely read your post on my blog that you put there on 10/30 about "freeze frame". yes I remember dancin by King's. oh the memories! last time I spoke with Teresa was when she was contacting people for our 10 year high school reunion. have you spoke with her or seen her? I went clicking through your blog list and saw Tracy Nerden's. I forgot she had twins.