Thursday, October 23, 2008

Halloween Fun Times

Tonight the boys, Scott & Erin and I went to the Haunted Hollow- It was pretty fun and scary too! I was really surprised that Kyle was more scared than Kolt- Not to say Kolt was not on edge all night! When the chain saw man came after Erin she fell down and took Scott with her- That was worth going right there- (Sorry Erin) It's a tad bit pricey- $15.00 each even for kids-I guess that's another reason why I go to work! All in all it was a pretty fun night considering Shawn was too chicken to come with us-He just might find out that there are 3 little MONSTERS at home just waiting for the chance to scare the crap out of him- We'll get you tough guy! Ü

2 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

How fun! Can't wait til I can take Gracie to something like that.
( ha ha ha ) She'd be terrified!

Tammy said...

Jani, I'm so gald that you left a comment on my blog. It's fun to see what you are up to. I can't believe how grown up your boys are. They are so cute!