Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's a Pheasant feast!

Tonight I came home from work to find Shawn and the boys cooking up a feast! They had a deep fryer set up in the garage(boy I bet that's real clean) and were going to town. They had their own special recipe for breaded Pheasant. I go inside and it looks like a tornado hit. They had all kinds of stuff going- Kyle was at the stove flipping potatoes-newspaper and the mail everywhere- Shawn running back and forth getting more stuff to bread the Pheasant nuggets and Kolt out in the garage cooking them as fast as he could. I do have to give them credit for the team work It was going pretty smooth! They finally get it all done and sit down to eat and I hear Kolt say Dad what was that? Dad really what was it??? Shawn had spit out a BB. Yuck... apparently some get stuck in the meat and so you just have to spit them out as you go YUCK!!! and they wonder why I don't like to eat wild game with them. Hope they don't have to go in for a MRI anytime soon they are all probably full of lead!!
BOYS- I tell ya there is never a dull moment around here.

1 comment:

dubb and dawni said...

way to go you awesome hunters!!