Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fishing In The Ocean

We went on a chartered fishing boat out in the Ocean. We went out about 5 p.m. and got back in around 10 p.m. It was beautiful- I was really surprised that I was not scared. I don't know how to swim and I am paranoid of the water. I had lots of fun running around taking pictures and watching the seals tangle every ones fishing lines! We could even see sting rays swimming around the boat!

The boat had a kitchen in it and they cooked us up the best hamburgers!

Shawn and the boys caught a ton of fish- They had sooooo much fun. The fish were pretty small- I was a bit surprised- I thought they would catch huge fish out on the ocean but none of them were very big. The red one is a poisonous Scorpion Perch- They said it was very poisonous to touch but delicious to eat!

No comments: