Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Willard bay

Our catch of the day! Way to go Kolt
Catching some air!
Kyle getting ready to ski Kolt did it!
The boys got a new tube from the Easter bunny this year so we decided to give it a try- We loaded up and headed out to Willard bay for a little fish'n-ski'n @ tube'n. After a brief little lesson I was brave enough to drive the boat but not before Shawn promised he would let us pull him on the tube! The boys kept daring me to throw him off but I'm just not that good at driving the boat yet- Maybe by the end of the summer Ü
After all the ski'n and tube'n we got the fishing poles out and had a blast- The fishing was AWESOME- We caught a bunch of wipers- and boy do they give you a heck of a fight getting them to the boat. Kolt thought they were going to pull him right in with them!

1 comment:

Pearce Family said...

I cant find it. I go to the web site and cant find it. :(