Saturday, August 1, 2009

While the BOYS are away- MOM gets to play Ü

Shawn took the boys packing in the Uintahs with the horses so my sister and I decided it was a good day to go play! We started out at the bead shop and two hours later we had a bag full of treasures! Then it was off to lunch and the mall. We stopped in @ Macy's and I got my make up done with M.A.C. cosmetics! After that we went to the beauty supply store and several other craft stores. We went back to her house and she helped me make a really cute watch! Last weekend we had bought a cute charm necklace at a boutique and so we sat down and made a whole bunch of new charms for it! Next time you see me you will have to check out my new BLING-BLING! My cute watch- I love it! Charm necklace I have one in just about every color now- Even Valentines, 4th of July & Christmas!
See what I mean!
Thanks Sis for the fun day!

1 comment:

WheelersFamily said...

pretty!!!
Love the charm necklace. I love pink!
There is nothing better than hanging out with family!