Sunday, September 13, 2009

His And Hers

My Trailer Shawn's Trailer (aka The Man Cave) Yep he did it---- Shawn bought him and the boys a MAN CAVE! He was able to pick this little trailer up for $500.00 bucks so we decided to buy it and keep it up at our property so they would have a place to stay when they go up. They took me up tonight to show it off and I do have to say I was pretty impressed! It's even got a full tub, shower and fancy silver sparkle wall paper in the bathroom!! The boys think the bunk bed is the best thing ever. The trailer is 30 some odd years old and the cushions and floor look like new. It will work perfect for them and then I don't have to worry about my nice trailer getting all yucky. We gathered up some stuff from home to furnish it but he still needs a few things like silverware and pans. If you know of someone getting rid of some house ware stuff let me know! They don't seem to be too picky. ha ha This is a bull moose that was right off the side of the road!

1 comment:

dubb and dawni said...

love it ...looks better than OUR first trailer !!!