Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Viva Las Vegas

We had such a fun time in Vegas. I can't believe how much there is to see and how little time you really have. We were there for 5 nights and still did not get to everything I wanted to see. The rodeo was fantastic! We go to so many rodeo's each year and every time we go to Vegas I see something I have never seen done before, these cowboys are the best of the best and their talent is amazing. This year we went to one of the award ceremonies after the rodeo and got to watch them get their buckle for winning the round. Each round pays about 17k and there are 10 rounds in the NFR so were talking some serious cash $$. There were so many COWBOYS I thought there for a minute I had died and gone to heaven!
Long Live Cowboys Ü

2 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

That is a lot of money to win.
Your boys are darling. I bet they had a great time. You are such fun parents, you always do awesome stuff with your boys.
Glad you are back. Can't wait for my new perfume. hahaha

The Green Family said...

Jani - It looks like you had sooo much fun! I can't wait until my boys are big enough to go on fun vacations, wait...what am I saying?!
Stay babies..stay babies!!!

Glad you're home safe Ü