Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Shout Out For My Sista!

Before
After I know these pictures probably are not the best example however, I just want to show you what an awesome job my sister has done on her weight loss journey. So far (last time I heard anyways) she had lost a total of 63 pounds! She has helped me every step of the way with my weight loss journey and has always given me the confidence and great advice every step of the way. She is the very 1st person I call every week from the parking lot after my weigh in! She is always so excited for me and is always cheering me on. I LOVE ya sis and I definitely could not do it with out you Ü You look amazing and I am so proud of you!

1 comment:

dubb and dawni said...

I love ya like a FAT GAL loves cake! YOU ROCK. I'm so proud of you your a skinny mini now! WAY to go !!!