Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Won--Free Pictures

A couple weeks ago I was at a boutique and there was a cute lady there that was giving away a free photo session. I entered my name and sure enough I won! My hubby and boys are not much on getting pictures taken and really I get too stressed out about it so I never end up getting them done. This was perfect because I knew as tight as Shawn is, this was my only chance. The last family pictures we had taken was when Kolt was 18 mo old. He will be 11 in January! Here are just a few of them. Some are not my favorite but hey when ya get them for free, how can I complain Ü

4 comments:

The Green Family said...

I LOVE you and your cowboys Ü You are also ONE HOT MOMMA!!

WheelersFamily said...

Hey Jani, where did you have the pictures taken? Is that your property? They turned out awesome. I love them. You have quite the handsome set of boys!!! As you know!

Jani said...

We actually got them taken at the Barber shop... The boys go to a barber in North Ogden and he has a really cute barn. I really liked it so I asked if we could have our pictures taken there and he said yes!

Megan said...

I love the pictures, your family is so cute! Also Jani you look great!!