Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Perfect Gift

My sister is so thoughtful and she knows me so well. For Mother's Day she has started a tradition that she invites us over for a wonderful BBQ. She does the whole sha bang! Dinner, Dessert, Decorations and Fabulous gifts!! She will not let us bring anything or even help for that matter. This year we had steak, baked potato, salad, french bread and two kinds of "homemade pie" She even buys each of us our favorite drink! I just love how she puts so much thought and time into it to make this day special for me. It really makes the day nice since we don't have our mom to celebrate it with us. This year she gave me this FANTASTIC cookbook. I just LOVE it!! I have already tried a few recipes and they have turned out fantastic!! One thing I really like about it is that it does not call for a bunch of weird ingredients and every single recipe has a picture! If you don't already have it I would definitely recommend it!

No comments: