Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011


Kyle got a Garmin GPS it has a walkie talkie, maps and camera all with a touch screen! He also got a new sleeping bag and a bunch of stuff for ice fishing.

This year Kolt will finally be able to hunt big game so he wanted a muzzle loader! He also got a new scope and range finder so this fall he will be set! He also got a bunch of ice fishing stuff- Looks like I'm gonna have a bunch of free time this winter!!!
We all got spoiled for Christmas this year- Shawn got a bunch of stuff for the Jeep-(aka his girlfriend!) He also got a bunch of stuff for ice fishing and some things for the horses.
I got a new laptop and a new android phone! I also got a really cute mirror for my hall way- I have had my eye on it for the last 2 years in Vegas. I also got a really cute concho belt- Needless to say we all made out pretty darn good this year!

No comments: