Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

We had a very nice Christmas again this year! It is so nice to have family so close. All of our family on both sides just live minutes away. Very Thankful for the many nice gifts we received. My dad and Carol gave us a Green Mountain Smoker, my sister and Wayne gave us accessories for the smoker and Shawn's parents gave us money! Kyle got a bunch of stuff for his Jeep, hunting stuff and some tools. Kolt got a GPS, hunting stuff and some accessories for his RC car. We also had custom knives made for each the boys. The knife maker (Mark Luthi) was able to put our brand on the blade. The boys and I was able to surprise Shawn with a cordless drill set. He is also getting new 35 inch tires for the Jeep! As for me, I got a new gorgeous western wedding ring! Every girl needs a little bling bling for Christmas. Life is good...

No comments: