Saturday, January 28, 2017

Lancaster Classic-Pennsylvania 2017

Image may contain: one or more people and people playing sports

Kyle shot strong in Lancaster. He was able to make the elimination brackets and shot good again today although he was eliminated by 1 X. Looking through the brackets and seeing him shoot and hold his own right along with the best of the best in the archery world is so rewarding. I still remember his 1st day of kindergarten and how he was so shy and timid. Shawn and I bribed him that if he would get on the school bus and go to school then when he got home we would buy him a compound bow like Shawn's. Never in a million years would I have thought archery would become his passion. The people we meet and the places we go and all the memories along the way are priceless. I am so thankful I get to tag along and watch him chase his dreams.

No comments: