Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

I got a Navigation GPS from my dad and Carol and perfume from my sister!
Kolt got a new dirt bike from Grandpa Steve & Grandma Carol. Kyle got a new Wii game and gun from Aunt Dawni & Uncle Wayne and a really nice Nicon range finder from Grandpa Steve & Grandma Carol. Grandpa LOVES new tools. We all had a great Christmas this year we got spoiled as always, For some reason I did not take any pictures of Shawn (sorry dear) He got a bunch of leather tools, tool bin, wallet, saddle pad and hunting stuff . I got a DVD player, sander for my crafts, new dishes, silverware, perfume, Down mattress pad cover, new pillows and a really nice craftsman tool chest to keep all my craft stuff organized! Kyle got a Muzzle loader, Wii games, red dot scope, decoy, and a bunch of hunting stuff & ice fishing stuff. Kolt got a Nintendo DS, Ds games, Wii games,Tony hawk Wii, pellet gun, and a bunch of hunting & ice fishing stuff too.
 

1 comment:

WheelersFamily said...

That's funny you and your Sis bought each other perfume. I bet you were happy!
You will love your GPS. They are the absolute best. Glad you had a Merry Christmas!