Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years

For New Years this year we decided to have a little party at our house. My family came over for hamburgers on the grill and homemade french fries. We played lots of games and munched on lots of yummy snacks. At midnight we went out and did fireworks in the snow. The boys thought that was the best part!Me and my cute boys! My sister and her husband
Playing games!
Kolt ringing in the new year!
Fireworks!
I think I like watching fireworks in July better. It was really cold out there doing it in the snow! Hope you all had a wonderful new year and hope the new year will bring you much joy and happiness Ü

1 comment:

JODI said...

What a fun way to bring in the New Year. We have done fireworks in the past too and I remember it being really cold also, but still lots of fun!