Saturday, July 10, 2010

Double Date

Cisco & Hamer Well the kids have been gone this last week with Shawn's parents up to Lava, Island Park, Yellowstone and Jackson. I have enjoyed a little quite time and relaxation but Shawn is going nuts without the boys. Shawn has been pretty good to take me to the Oakley Rodeo last weekend thatI wanted to go to and then this weekend we are going to the PBR! I decided it was probably time I go and do something he wanted to do so here we are on our double date with Cisco and Hamer. I had to take pictures because I didn't think the boys would believe me that I rode both of these little guys. (I usually like to ride the old horses!) I think when they get home they will be impressed.

1 comment:

WheelersFamily said...

You look like a wisp of a girl sitting on those horses. I bet you are loving life. Can't wait to start losing weight too.