Sunday, July 11, 2010

PBR- Date Night

Me with Wiley Petersen Me and my old man... (Shawn gets so embarrassed when I do stuff like this!) We had never seen this bull fighter before and man was he funny. He kept us rolling all night long.
Boot Legger
This was my brother in laws bull that he raised and just barely sold. He had taken him to a bucking futurity and he won, while he was there a stock contractor offered him a bunch of money for him so he sold him right then and there. (I guess it was one of those if the price is right kinda deals!) The stock contractor is taking him all over and doing really well with him. Zack Brown rode him for a 86.5 at this event.
Wow, I don't remember the last time I had so many date nights! I am loving it. The boys will be back Monday so I'm sure they will all come to a screeching halt for a little bit. I got tickets to go to the PBR and so we decided to head down to West Jordan and see what it was all about. It was not the Built Ford Tough Top 45 but it was still fun to go. There were a few of the top riders there but not a whole bunch. Brenden Clark ended up winning the event and set a PBR record of winning 4 straight events! Good times Ü

2 comments:

WheelersFamily said...

Look at you with that handsome cowboy!!! You and your fam always do such fun things.

The Green Family said...

Holy freakin SKINNY cowgirl!!! Lookin HOT mamma!!