Thursday, July 22, 2010

Cowboy Up-Ogden Pioneer Days Style

Two of my favorite cowboys! Getting all his gear on
Getting a few words of advice before the ride.
"Cowboy up and hang on"
He rode the calf about 4.12 seconds! (they need to stay on for 6)
He came in 3rd but they only gave out a buckle to 1st place. Proud mama! Kolt decided at the last minute that he was going to ride a calf at the Ogden Pioneer Days Rodeo. While he was getting all his gear on, I was checking out all the cowboys behind the chutes! Shawn told me if I asked another one if I could have my picture taken with them that he was going to ban my camera so I just smiled and said "Hi". Kolt did a pretty darn good job but there were a 2 other boys there that ride on a regular basis so he did not win but he darn sure gave them a run for the money! I wonder if he could here me cheering him on from the sidelines!

No comments: