Friday, March 25, 2011

Nope Your Not Seeing Things!

Yep, I really did it! I won 3rd place in the women's division- Not too bad for my first year! I was afraid I would embarrass Shawn but it all worked out pretty good! Shawn did really good too. He took 2nd place in the men's division. I really do think we are both going to miss our Friday night date night & couples archery. We met some really fun people and have enjoyed our late night dinner and laughs! We are still not ready to let it die, we already have plans to go out for next Friday! We also brought home some pretty cool prizes- We won a raft that the boys will LOVE up at our lot and Shawn won a really cool Badlands Bino case- Between the two and the really nice dinner we had tonight I think we pretty much re-cooped most of the money we spent for the league every week!

2 comments:

dubb and dawni said...

Way to go guys and you didn't even shhot each other..heheheh

Nikki said...

Sounds like fun!