Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Day At The Zoo

We decide we had been in the house way to much these days and when we finally seen the "SUNSHINE" today we headed out to the Hogle Zoo. It was a perfect day to be out and about, the weather was fantastic and the boys were great sports too.
(I had to talk them into going to the zoo with me)
Kyle and the turkey he never got!
When I seen this turkey I just had to get a picture of Kyle with it! He hunted for weeks this spring and never did get one!
Did not take us very long before these two needed more fuel!
Just a little bit of advice.... Stop and have lunch before you go to the Zoo. The food was pretty good but man was it expensive. (our $30.00 hamburger and fries)
When I think of the Zoo, I always remember this fountain. It was fun to see all the things I remember seeing as a child. No matter what this dude would not look at us. We had such a fun day together and I am so thankful my boys still like to go and do fun things with their mama!

No comments: