Sunday, June 12, 2011

Date Night

My favorite restaurant in Heber city! The Queen Bailey Woolsey (wearing peach on the buckskin horse.)
The Hill Billy Deluxe Limo
Shawn was not as happy as me about the ride in the Limo!!!
Justin Mcbride concert!
My sister and brother in law took the boys camping and to the truck pulls. So Shawn and I decided to have a fun date night. We started out eating at my favorite restaurant in Heber City Don Pedro's --Yummy! Then we stopped by the High School Finals Rodeo for some Rodeo action and a little shopping for me!!! We watched one of Shawn's employee's bull ride. (I did not get a picture because he bucked off too fast!!) We also seen Bailey Woolsey, she won the queen contest and will now go on to compete in other states. Her grandparents have been family friends for years. Her older sister won the title last year and this year she won it! I bet that don't happen very often. Then we headed over to the Justin Mcbride Concert. We even caught a ride to the venue in the Hilly Billy Deluxe Limo!! All in all it was a great date night.

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

That buckskin Bailey is on is gorgeous!!!