Saturday, September 24, 2011

Goodbye Part Time-Hello Full Time

Well, the time has come for me to put on my big girl panties and head back to work full time. My department is making alot of changes and merging with another department. There was a great opportunity for me to advance and become a supervisor. We thought long and hard and decided now is a good time for me to take that leap of faith since the boys are getting older! It has been years since one of these jobs have opened. I applied, interviewed and walla- I am now a supervisor in the Lending Service Center! Shawn and the boys think it's so fun to tease me and do the count down as to how many days off I have left- Little to they know, I really think they are going to miss the warm cookies when they get home from school- Sorry boys- those days are over!!! So Happy trails to my days off Tuesdays and Thursdays- I sure am gonna miss ya Ü

1 comment:

The Green Family said...

How exciting for you Jani! I'm sure you'll be a great supervisor and althought it took me some time to adjust from 30 to 40 hrs, everything happens for a reason.

Good luck!