Sunday, September 18, 2011

State Fair- Truck Pulls

2 Wild Diesel-The owner of this truck is Ken Jones. My brother in law has been helping him with this truck, he has done all the welding on it. They pretty much custom built it from scratch. Starting to pull Uncle Wayne got Kolt a pit pass so he could be right down on all the field with them. After the pull people gathered around to get Ken's Autograph. My sister talked me and Kolt into going to watch the truck pulls at the Utah State Fair while Shawn and Kyle were in Wyoming hunting Elk. We had fun, I had never been to truck pulls so she had to fill me in on all the details. I can pretty much tell ya what you need to know about the sport of Rodeo but when it comes to truck pulls I am clueless- It was all kinds of wild and crazy- Great place to people watch too!

No comments: